

It's been forever since I did a blog on any of the fantastic things I find, but I've been finding them! I need to get back on my game.
Firstly, I have to say that my dear friend, Sierra, sent me the most gorgeous necklace. I have been wearing it at least once a week and I'm the kind of girl who forgets to wear jewelery. You absolutely must go to Sierra's website and check out her jewelery. www.sierranicoledesigns.com She makes other things, like bags and accessories too. But I gotta say, as a non-jewelery wearing kind of girl, Sierra sure has some pretties.
The other awesome thing I have to mention today before I get busy away from the computer is the tights I bought to wear to Sew Expo. Visit www.etsy.com/shop/post and check out the awesome tights. I got the twitter themed "follow me" tights and rocked them with my blue dress while my models rocked my bustle skirt and sun dress on the runway. Great purchase!
I'm going to try to do a little better at recognizing the amazing and unique products I find every day...I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment