I was impressed to see an ad for gdiapers. They're a cross between disposables and cloth, which is highly appealing to me. I seriously considered cloth with my daughter, but it was just a little too far out of my element when it came right down to it.
gdiapers have a disposable, compostable, flushable center, and a cotton/spandex diaper cover with a snap in waterproof liner. Brilliant!
The only draw back is the price. With cloth diapers, you save money over the period of use. With the gdiapers the centers are pretty pricey, and would cost me considerably more than I spend on our disposables. Still, if you have the money but are torn on the idea of cloth, gdiapers seems like a wonderful meld of disposable and cloth.
Visit www.gdiapers.com for more info or to check out their starter kits and shower gifts!
Anybody with further input about gdiapers, please let me know. I'm interested.
abby uses g diapers.
ReplyDelete